Monday, July 14, 2014

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up XD

I think I'm really starting to fall for him, lol. We hungout until 3:30 this morning because my mom wasn't home and I didn't want to think about all of my responsibilities that I should have been doing because I've been procrastinating and wouldn't be able to see him until the end of the week. So instead of being totally productive yesterday, like I should have been, I invited him over around 7:30 to hangout since I wouldn't be able to see him until Thursday or Saturday.



So yeah, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him in between trying to motivate myself to work on my speech and be productive. Even before last night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since last Friday, when he also came over. -__-" And smiling whenever I remember all of the stuff we talked about and did.

I think this crush is getting a little out of hand, lol. I looked up the words "crush tumblr" on Google images, and I found a couple pics that described what's been going on with us, lol. 




I really like to tease him because it's so easy to do so, lol. Whenever we're play-fighting, I just have to say "ow" and he gives up. When he playfully threatens to do something mean to me, I just say, "No, you won't! You like me too much to do that," and he just gives up and says that I'm too smart, lol. I'm a menace. XD 

So I'm his weakness, but he's also mine, lol. Because even though I'm mentally stronger than him, he's still physically stronger than me, and it's unfair just how much he's distracting me even when he's not around! D:



He also smelt really good. I don't know if he was wearing cologne or not because it was it was really subtle and I forgot to ask. I'm pretty sure I only smelt it because we were laying next to each other, lol. I hope he wears it again the next time I see him. >__<


A lot of the pics were more romantic or pining than anything I ever felt with him though, but all crushes are different, I guess. And I guess it's different when you already know that he likes you; there's definitely less uncertainty to deal with. Not gonna lie, I just use that as a weapon as well, lol. He'll call me ridiculous or weird, and I'm just like, "You like me anyway!" and he's just defeated. XD

Saw this and kind of want to send it to him to fill out. XD



I don't really care about 3 or 5, but it's still really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment