Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Haul (60)


For Review:
Adaption by Malinda Lo
The Diviners Sampler by Libba Bray

Bought:
Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren


Haven't bought many books lately. \o/ I would be a lot happier if I still wasn't spending so much money on buying even more clothes that I really don't need anymore of and eating out more than I would prefer... So in the end, I'm still not saving any money up, which sucks since I still don't have a job (and am prolly not going to look for one until college starts).

I finished reading Supernaturally by Kiersten White today, and now I want to buy the last book in the trilogy to see how it ends. And it came out just last week! Don't know if I should buy it so quickly though...I still have a lot more books to read. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment