Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Six Flags! Whoo! :D

I'm going to Six Flags with my friends tomorrow! Finally! I'm definitely tired of planning and making sure everyone's sticking to the plan and getting the correct days off of work. (I really hope Jackie will be able to change her schedule since she had asked for the wrong off days)

Mia had to drop out because, apparently, she has to pay for her tuition and other stuff, which sucks. I don't understand why her parents aren't doing it instead. But I probably don't have the whole story, so I can't really say anything. :\

But yeah, since Mia's not coming after all, we have enough room to fit in one car now, so Emily's going to start picking everyone up from their houses around 7:30. Depending on if we're already hungry, we'll stop somewhere to eat breakfast around town, but if we're not, then we're just gonna stop somewhere later on. And then we're going to be at Six Flags! I can't wait to ride a bunch of rollarcoasters! \o/


Afterwards, we're going to spend the night in this suite that I booked at the Hilton, and then we're planning on going to the mall the next day after we check out of the hotel. I'm really excited since I'm going to be hanging with my closest friends from school for the next two days away from adult supervision and demands, lol. 

It sucks that we're probably only able to do this because we have all graduated from school and are going to college in a few weeks, so our parents know that we're going to be leaving them soon anyway. :P But whatever, this will probably be the last thing we do as a group for a while since we're all (excluding Meethu and me) going to separate colleges in a few weeks, so we're going to make the most of it. Plus, tomorrow is Shanice's birthday, so that's another reason to celebrate, lol.

I just finished making a playlist for our road-trip. I titled it "SIX FLAGS/Senior Year Nostalgia" since it's full of upbeat songs that'll keep us awake and excited and older songs that we listened to during our senior year. I pretty sure we'll have our fair share of reminiscing while on the road. :)

Now I just have to figure out what to wear for the next two days and pack my toiletries. Ugh, I just check the weather for tomorrow. It's highest is going to be 94 degrees and the humidity's at 64%. I'm going to be drowning in sweat. D: Wearing a tank top and shorts for sure!

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to take a lot of pictures, but I have a feeling that I'll be too busy running around to want to take pictures of everything. :P Although, now that I think about it, I probably should take a lot of pics since this is our last big thing together. Yeah... I'll make everyone take turns with the camera if I have to, lol.

Later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment