Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Promise to Myself

A few months back near the end of October when I was in the beginning of a book buying craze, I made a promise to myself that I would finish at least one stack of books before Christmas Break ended. This oath was witnessed by Krista since her exclamations of how I was turning into a hoarder--after seeing my stacks of TBR books--made me realize how bad my book shopping addiction was turning into since I hadn't been reading so much because of school and life getting in the way.

So months passed and I read whenever I could remember or had the time. I think I'm not doing so bad since I finished quite a few books over the past month, although half of the books are manga... -__-"

Here is the stack of books that I've finished reading so far since the start of my promise. However, I might have left some books out since I didn't exactly keep track of all of the books I read since I started the goal.


And then, here are the stacks of my TBR books. It's  A LOT compared to the amount of books that I've finished in the last few months, I know. ;__;




Luckily, looking at those seemingly endless piles help encourage me to read even more, which is a good thing for sure. So I'm gonna go and read some more now! :D

Actually, I'm going up to my grandma's house tomorrow and staying there for a while, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to read that much. We'll see. :P

Later~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment