Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More letters to haley

September 11, 2008
More letters to haley

To let you know what’s been happening lately.

9-9-08
Guess what day it is! It’s Nerd Day! It’s homecoming week. Today’s Nerd Day, tomorrow’s Support Your Favorite Team Plus Hat Day (stupid), after that is Color Day or something like that. Freshmen wear white, sophomores wear gray (I think), juniors wear black, and seniors wear red. And on Friday, …I forgot. I’ll tell ya later the next time I’m in the hall.
Anyways, wow, so many people at school finally showed their true colors! They’re finally showing us how much they’re really nerds! And it’s hilarious. People are wearing: big glasses, sweater vests, different colored knee socks, suspenders, pants jacked up, someone even stuffed toilet paper into his shoe on purpose. I wish I had brought my camera, but I’m pretty sure that it’ll be in the yearbook.
And now, I have to go and study for my 27 amendments test, which is in 10 minutes.
I forgot to mention that the nerds are also wearing bow ties, taped glasses, and kick me signs taped to their back. It was really funny.
Jeez! Some people here are friggin rich or something! My friend Michael travels the world in the summer. He “borrowed” a sword that was stuck in the Great Wall of China! Yeah! He was actually there! And he traveled alone cuz he has friends who moved all over the world. He said that this year, he’s goin to japan. I’m frickin jealous! And he has a sword collection, too. He wont show me a picture of them, though, cuz he said that he didn’t want me to steal them after I told him that I was gonna sneak over to his house and take them.
Oh yeah, so I finally remembered what was on Friday. Friday is Spirit Day wher you’re supposed to wear the school’s colors black and silver. And on Saturday, we’re gonna have the Bear Ball where over 2,000 students can all dance in the lunchroom for a couple of hours. On a Saturday. LAME.
Dude! Death Note 2 is showing in theaters for 2 nights only! On October 15th and 16th. We could go see that even though you guys haven’t seen the 1st movie. It basically goes along with the manga and anime but you know, slightly different. It’s dubbed so that means no reading subtitles. Argh! But it’s on a wed and Thursday! Why cant it be on a frickin weekend?! Still think we could go? It starts at 7.
Gotta go, bell rang.


I just finished writing another letter to her but I’m too lazy to do it right now. Maybe later…

I’m really tired. I think I’ll go.


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment