Monday, February 12, 2024

January in Retrospect

Sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks. Alec and I started house hunting again last month, looked at houses for one weekend, put in two offers, and got accepted for our second pick house. Since then, we've been busy getting everything in order, planning, packing, setting up utilities and everything just to close last Thursday. 

The upcoming weeks are also super busy with the movers coming this Thursday and Friday for Alec's stuff while we need to figure out when to move my stuff as well. Then, unpacking and reorganizing and cleaning again

Posts will most likely be sporadic until things settle down! We'll see how much time I have for reading or watching anything and compare it to January. Look how well I did last month!

I read: 

  • The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man by 林盎司
  • The Meaning of You Season 1 by Tilda Kim, Yeyoung, & Lee Sorock
  • The Meaning of You Season 2 by Tilda Kim, Yeyoung, & Lee Sorock
  • After I Flopped on My Crush by 松子茶
  • My Boyfriend Discovered My Zhihu Response by 杳杳一言
  • After Transmigrating Into a Villain Cannon Fodder Male Zerg by 牧粮人
  • I Can Still Salvage It by 松子茶
  • After Marrying the Evil God by 浮白曲
  • BL Fans LOVE My Brother?! by Mimu Oyamada
  • How to Feed a Little Jiaojiao in the Last Days by 君水益
  • Showing Affection with the Villain in the Abuse by Grapefruit 99


I watched: 

  • Strong Girl Nam-Soon (2023)
  • The Super Mario Bros. Movie (2023)
  • I'm in Love with the Villainess (2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment