Tuesday, January 16, 2024

New Anime and Movies This Winter That I'm Excited For!

I'm so excited for the sequels and movies this season! Loved these series! Also looking forward to all of these other anime because I've heard about their manga series multiple times. Lol Mikey has been reccing Solo Leveling to me for the past few years.

Anime:

  • Solo Leveling
  • Classroom of the Elite Season 3
  • Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside 2nd
  • Blue Exorcist -Shimane Illuminati Saga-
  • My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me!
  • The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic
  • Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord
  • The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil
  • A Sign of Affection
  • Mr. Villain's Day Off
  • Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
  • Kui Cheng Shoufu Cong Youxi Kaishi
  • SPY x FAMILY CODE: White
  • HAIKYU!! The Dumpster Battle
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Movie


Movie:

  • Miller's Girl (Jan 26)
  • The Epidemic (Jan 31)
  • Argylle (Feb 2)
  • Madame Web (Feb 14)
  • Dune: Part Two (Mar 1)
  • Kung Fu Panda 4 (Mar 8)
  • The American Society of Magical Negroes (Mar 22)
  • Mickey 17 (Mar 29)

No comments:

Post a Comment