Thursday, July 6, 2023

New Anime and Movies This Summer That I'm Excited For!

Not many movies coming out this summer that I'm excited for. Maybe that'll give me time to catch up on all of the Winter and Spring movies I haven't watched! On the other hand, there's so many anime I'm excited to watch, especially JJK season 2!

Anime:

  • Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season
  • My Happy Marriage
  • Liar Liar
  • Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita?
  • The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses
  • Reborn as a Vending Machine, Now I Wander the Dungeon
  • My Unique Skill Makes Me OP Even at Level 1
  • The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior
  • Delicious in Dungeon
  • Aiyou de Mishi
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond


Movies:

  • Joy Ride (July 7)
  • Blue Beetle (Aug 18)
  • Back on the Strip (Aug 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment