Monday, July 3, 2023

Books I Want to Read This Month

This is the sixth month in a row where I haven't read anything on this list... Oops! That's this whole year! I'll work on doing better lol.

  1. The Villainess Stans the Heroes: Playing the Antagonist to Support Her Faves! vol. 1 by Yamori Mitikusa & Kaoru Harugano
  2. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 1 by Fujita
  3. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 2 by Fujita
  4. So You've Been Publicly Shame by Jon Ronson
  5. I Want to Die But I Want to Eat Tteokpokki by Baek Se-hee
  6. Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation vol. 1 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  7. Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 1 Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  8. Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 2 Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  9. Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart
  10. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle Novel vol. 1 by Fujino Omori
  11. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle Novel vol. 2 by Fujino Omori 
  12. I Name Him Me by Ma Yan, translated by Stephen Nashef
  13. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  14. Home Body by Rupi Kaur
  15. The Sun Will Rise & So Will We by Jennae Cecelia

No comments:

Post a Comment