Wednesday, March 1, 2023

February in Retrospect

I was sick for most of the month, so I did a lot of laying down and reading, since I didn't have the energy to do anything else lol.

I read: 

  • Back to the Years When My Father Was in School by 春风榴火
  • Shuangwen Female Main Character Doesn’t Want To Be a Sensation by 大哥喝冰阔落
  • I Attacked Because I Was Afraid Of Death by 装盘烤鱼
  • Because You Won’t Die, You Need to Fill Up the Essence Value [End Times] by 装盘烤鱼
  • All the Stars Look Forward to My Ascension [Interstellar] by 装盘烤鱼
  • A Common Story of a Lady's New Life Season 1 by Jin Suyoon & POOLMO
  • A Common Story of a Lady's New Life Season 2 by Jin Suyoon & POOLMO
  • After a Flash Marriage With the Disabled Tyrant by 惗肆 
  • Reborn with Ex-Husband After Divorce by 林绵绵
  • Marry the Male Partner's Big Brother by 林绵绵 
  • The Zombies Are Coming But I’m Laying Down At Home by 孤独的兔子舞


I watched: 

  • BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 1 (2020)  [rewatched]
  • That 90's Show (2023)
  • Heartstopper (2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment