Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February in Retrospect

I've gotten completely back into reading Chinese webnovels again lol. I think I've read half of this author's (请叫我山大王) books by now XD

I read: 

  • Dressed Up as an Apocalyptic Villain by 西大秦
  • Dressed as a doomsday Xiao Jiaojiao by Yueman Changning
  • Lucky Bag in the 1980s by Yang Sheng Luobi
  • My Sister is a Female Partner by 闲杬
  • I am Spoiled by the Bosses by 扬笙落笔
  • The Scumbag Ex-Wife Dressed as the Female Lead [50's] by 扬笙落笔
  • The Best Zhuang Yan in the World by 请叫我山大王
  • The Door of Rebirth by 请叫我山大王 
  • The Heroine is Cruel by 请叫我山大王
  • I Would Like to Be Her Minister [quick wear] by 请叫我山大王
  • Bai Yueguang's Lay-Off and Re-Employment by 请叫我山大王
  • Queen of Reversal [Quick Wear] by 请叫我山大王


I watched: 

  • Ali Wong: Don Wong (2022)
  • Aziz Ansari: Nightclub Comedian (2022)
  • Always Be My Maybe (2019)
  • Jujutsu Kaisen (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment