Thursday, July 15, 2021

New Anime and Movies This Summer That I'm Excited For!

There's a lot of anime series and movies coming out this summer that I'm really excited to watch! Let's hope the subs come out soon lol. I'm also really looking forward to Black Widow and Shang-Chi! Hopefully their release dates won't get pushed back any longer. I feel like I've had Black Widow in this list for the past year lol.

Anime:

  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2
  • How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! X
  • The Case Study of Vanitas
  • The Duke of Death and His Maid
  • Sonny Boy
  • Life Lessons with Uramichi Oniisan
  • Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles
  • Free! Movie 4: The Final Stroke
  • The Seven Deadly Sins the Movie: Cursed by Light
  • Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop
  • Kakushigoto Movie
  • Ryuu to Sobakasu no Hime
  • Shika no Ou: Yuna to Yakusoku no Tabi

Movies:

  • The Forever Purge (July 2)
  • Black Widow (July 9)
  • The Suicide Squad (Aug 6)
  • Free Guy (Aug 13)
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Sept 3)
  • Venom: Let There Be Carnage (Sept 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment