Saturday, July 3, 2021

Books I Want to Read This Month

Even though I spent a week at my parents house and had intentions to read some of my books at home, I spent all of my time eating and reading MTL novels... -__-" I'll try to do better this month lol.

  1. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  2. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
  3. Seven Days: Monday–Sunday by Venio Tachibana & Rihito Takarai
  4. The High School Life of a Fudanshi vol. 1 by Atami Michinoku
  5. The High School Life of a Fudanshi vol. 2 by Atami Michinoku
  6. Sasaki and Miyano vol. 1 by Shou Harusono
  7. Sasaki and Miyano vol. 2 by Shou Harusono
  8. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  9. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  10. The Way of the House Husband vol. 3 by Kousuke Oono
  11. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  12. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori
  13. My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! vol. 1 by Satoru Yamaguchi & Nami Hidaka
  14. My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! vol. 2 by Satoru Yamaguchi & Nami Hidaka
  15. Euphoria by F.S. Yousaf

No comments:

Post a Comment