Thursday, October 1, 2020

September in Retrospect

I've been drowning in work this past month. I'm surprised I had time to read, but I think it was mainly on the weekends lol. I also watched some good movies and a drama this month!

I read: 

  • Usagi-chan Doshikori Moushiagemasu by Misaka Niumu
  • Junai Drop Out by Misaka Niumu
  • Transmigrated Into a Big Boss to Snatch Away the Cannon Fodder by I Had A Dream Once
  • Seishun Kinema by Sachimo
  • The Villain’s Younger Sister by Zhuge Jin
  • Kimi ga Kawaii Riyuu by Suzumaru Minta
  • The Roommates Were Ecstatic to See Their Roommate in a Dress by Mian Mian Mei
  • Chibi Demo Ii yo. by Kurusu Haiji
  • I Help the Richest Man Spend Money to Prevent Disasters by Bìxià Bù Shàng Cháo
  • Traveling the Villain’s Sister by Xue Mo
  • After Brushing Face At The Apocalypse’s Boss For 363 Days by Da Yuan Zi
  • Dwarf in the Future by Can’t Play Chess
  • The Fox's Heat by Di Shan Li Zhu
  • Seeking Good Temptation by 顾楚
  • I am the Lucky Cat of an MMORPG by Black Wings
  • Reborn into A Slash Game by Long Qi

I watched: 

  • Work It (2020)
  • Go Ahead (2020)
  • #Alive (2020)
  • Mulan (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment