Tuesday, July 10, 2018

New Anime and Movies This Summer That I'm Excited For!

The summer blockbusters are here, and I'm ready for it! Even though there's so many spring anime completed that I need to watch, I can't help but get excited looking at all these new titles coming out this summer! So many sequels! :D I thought the Free! series were over!

Movies:
  • The First Purge (July 4)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 6)
  • Skyscraper (July 13)
  • The Darkest Minds (Aug 3)
  • Crazy Rich Asians (Aug 15)
  • Night School (Sept 28)

Anime:
  • Back Street Girls: Gokudolls
  • Free!: Dive to the Future
  • Hataraku Saibou
  • Overlord III
  • Satsuriko no Tenshi
  • Shichisei no Subaru
  • Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
  • Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger

But let's be honest. How many of these movies and anime will I actually get around to watching this year? Probably a third, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment