Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Weekly Haul (89)

I should really rename these to monthly hauls since I've been doing them so sporadically nowadays, lol. Over the summer, I ended up buying quite a bit of books. This was mainly because I had a steady income and could afford it and also because I had some motivation to start reading again since summer classes were ending soon. So here are some of the books I bought over the summer that I was too busy to post about a month ago. -__-"


Bought:
How Good People Make Tough Choices by Rushworth M. Kidder
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Rebel Springs by Morgan Rhodes
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Quiet: The Power Of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

I have a box full of books that I also bought during the summer, but I'm kind of pressed for space in my room at the moment, so I haven't unpacked it yet. I'll make another post when I get around to doing that, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment