Monday, September 19, 2016

Cover Lover 46

It's been a while since my last post. I've mainly been busy with school and working out and hanging out with friends. My bro and I went to my sis and her fiance's Labor Day party a few weeks back, which was also fun. I went to a couple of events at school where I made my own dream catcher and watched Finding Dory last week. This past weekend, I went bridesmaid dress shopping with Emily and Tawanda, one of Michelle's other bridesmaid, and the next day, I went to the 25th annual Ocmulgee Indian Celebration with my friends, which was really fun even though it was super humid and hot.

I have a test on Wednesday that I definitely am not ready for. I haven't even finished reading the last chapter yet! Ugh, my stomach has been hurting for the past couple of days, and David thinks it's because I'm stressed from school. I really hope not, because that would be the first time I've ever been so stressed to the point of having stomach ulcers or something. :/

Anyway, here are some covers that I really liked. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment