Monday, January 4, 2016

December in Retrospect

The new year started off pretty busy going to parties and hanging out with friends and family; I've only been able to catch a break to blog today, lol. I feel like I haven't had much time to myself this break compared to my past breaks, but that's okay. That just means that I've been busy enjoying life with others. XD

Amazingly, I actually read and watched a lot of anime during this break, lol. :D

I read:
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 9 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 10 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 11 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 12 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 13 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 14 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 15 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 16 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 17 by Bisco Hatori
  • Ouran High School Host Club vol. 18 by Bisco Hatori

I watched:
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
  • Red Data Girl (2013)
  • One Punch Man (2015)
  • Ouran High School Host Club (2006)
  • The Seven Deadly Sins (2015)
  • The Boxtrolls (2014)
  • Himouto! Umaru-Chan (2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment