Wednesday, August 12, 2015

June in Retrospect

So my hiatus ended up being a lot longer than I expected to be. -__-" I'm gonna try to catch up on posts like this in the next few days. A lot has happened! 

I can't believe I went to China two months ago; it already feels like forever ago. I never documented anything about my trip, so I want to write down a couple of my experiences now while I still remember them. That said, hopefully that will be one of the first posts I get around to writing about when I get the pictures off of my external hard drive.

Anyway, I didn't watch or read much this month. I think I was too busy getting adjusted to living with my sis and her boyfriend. However, he wants us to watch all of the Star Wars movies so that we'll know what's going on when the new movie comes out, so that's slowly happening.

I watched:
  • Commitment (2013)
  • Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

No comments:

Post a Comment