Thursday, August 13, 2015

July in Retrospect

I actually managed to read a book this month! It helped that it was totally engrossing and I had to know what was happening next, lol. I just still haven't finished reading the novella between the first and second book, so I haven't started reading the sequel yet.

I also watched a lot of things this month. Ant-Man was hilarious, and omg, I didn't know how much I would love Sense8 until I actually watched it. Lol, I managed to get David, Michelle, and Kyle interested in it as well since I watched the second half of the season in the living room, so they saw lots of scenes.

I read:
  • The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

I watched:
  • Young & Hungry Season 2 (2015)
  • Donald Glover Weirdo (2012)
  • The Expendables (2014)
  • Ant-Man (2015)
  • Sense8 (2015)
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment