Sunday, January 25, 2009

painted! ...and other crazies

you know, it's hard to think of titles for a post when you blog about random things :P

this week, we finally started painting the set for the crucible. on all 3 days, i got paint on me. on accident of course. the 1st day, morgan was malleting the paint cans shut, and i was standing like, 3 feet away, but she was hitting the cans pretty hard and a chunk of mustard yellow paint flew out and got in my hair. i managed to get it out before class was over, but every time someone was malleting, i went into the girl's bathroom to help with the cleaning and to get as far away as possible. :P

the 2nd and 3rd time, they were my fault. i forgot that i had a brush in my hand and it just touched my pants. but it was dark brown paint that looks questionable where ever it gets on you (totally looks like doody!). trust me, katie got some on her hands and it looked like she touched doody. luckily, i got most of the paint off so you'd only notice it if i mentioned it.

in science on friday, we had kids! XD josh had heard about it from the other students who already had mrs. edger, so he sat down on the ground against one of the walls, refusing to have a kid, especially with a guy (the desks were rearranged so that they were in groups of 4). but then mrs. edger told us that we were gonna have them asexually so there was nothing to worry about. XP

but if you have a kid asexually, arent they supposed to be identical to the parents? mine sure didnt. she had blue-green colored curly hair, purple ears, an orange colored triangle nose, star shaped eyes, and this big smile. it was this thing we had to do with punnet squares and the likes.

and now onto the fangirling. :D

i found this on fangirlmitz's blog earlier this week, but i kept on forgetting to post about it. it's from a japanese magazine that interviewed DBSK. they asked the members 50 questions and some were just hilarious or crazy. i'm just gonna post some of my favorites, the rest, you can read here.
9. What was your scariest experience so far?
YH: When I fell from the rooftop in my church
CM: When I saw a ghost (T/N: The Junsu? Or the bird? He mentioned it in Bigeastation)
JJ: When I injured my leg during a dance rehearsal
YC: When I first came to Japan
JS: When I heard Changmin sleep talk
junsu is too cute XD
17. If you were reborn as a girl tomorrow?
YH: Cry my heart out
CM: I want to go to an onsen
JJ: I want to buy clothes!
YC: I want to go to an onsen (T/N: hot spring)
JS: I want to go to an onsen
24. Your ‘enemy’ is?
YH: Myself
CM: Junsu
JJ: Myself
YC: Supper
JS: Changmin

25. What hair style would you like to try next?
YH: Permed hair
CM: Please give me Jude Law’s hairstyle
JJ: Blue hair
YC: Long and permed hair
JS: Bald
30. What would you do if you could read minds?
YH: I’d like to know what others think of me
CM: I’ll just read them
JJ: I would be boring if I could read everyone’s mind
YC: I think I’d be really distressed, and wouldn’t want to meet people
JS: Enter FBI
35. Who’s the person you want to meet most now?
YH: Obama
CM: Obama
JJ: Monkey King (T/N: Character from [Journey to the West], Sun Wu Kong, or Son Oh Kong in Korean)
YC: Santa Claus
JS: Jesus
40. When were you most embarrassed?
YH: When many people saw me fall
CM: When I fell in front of many people
JJ: During my audition
YC: When I fell in front of people
JS: When I was in 1st grade of elementary school, I went with my mum to the ladies section of the public bath and saw my female classmate…
junsu is really too funny even when he's being honest XD

but yeah, those were some of my favorites. prolly cuz the questions and answers, both were so random. XP

and guess what else?! DBSK was mentioned in a FRENCH magazine!! they had a whole article that was basically introducing them. i love it when media from other countries around the world talk about/mention DBSK. it makes me happy to know that even tho you might not know what someone's singing about, you can still appreciate it and love the band/singer.

and a while ago, this famous korean piano composer named yiruma, said that he wanted to compose a song for a band like DBSK cuz they are the real deal. and just the other day, i found out that yiruma's river flows in you, was supposed to be bella's lullaby in twilight the movie, but they decided to use carter's song instead (but it sounds familiar to yiruma's song).

personally, i prefer yiruma's song better. but my opinion could be biased. XP but listen to it, it became my favorite piano piece. it's just so beautiful.


also, tomorrow's jae's birfday! i was so surprised, i didnt know his birfday was in january. i'm gonna make a post tomorrow just for him; i've already got in mind what to put on there. :P

actually, last night, i spent around an hour finding out all of the band's (that i know the members of) birfdays. which was only 5 bands, i think. they were: DBSK, SUJU, big bang (cuz i knew one of the members had the same birfday as me), fahrenheit, and lollipop.

no one had a birfday in march, but october had the most birfdays with 6 ppl born in that month. i found out that donghae and a wei have the same birfdays (oct. 15)! only a wei's born one year earlier than donghae. and kyuhyun's actually older than changminnie by 15 days. and jiro and yesung have the same birfdays, too (aug. 24). and TOP and i have the same birfday, only he's 6 years older than me.

whoa, donghae's actually older than TOP. jaejoongie too. both donghae and jae were born in the same year, 1986. TOP was born in 1987. daaaang. XD

i downloaded some pics of one of SUJU's concerts they had the other day, and dood, i wanna go to one of their concerts (DBSK's too, of course XP)! they were doing the randomest things there! at one point, all of the members dressed up in costumes. ryeowook was harry potter, heechul was jack sparrow, kangin was a clown, and the other members were other crazies. :P

but then i saw this picture and all i could do was gape for a minute and then exploding with WTH?! what was heechul thinking?!

i think that i saw an article about it on popseoul before, tho. not exactly sure.

i found some adorable pics of kyu. there's something about him that just makes him so cute. XD and i love his humor that's shown in SUJU-M.


and now i know why i usually see donghae wearing this bracelet! i think that it's the bracelet that his mom gave him. isnt he such a sweetie? XD sorry, i couldnt find any other pic that showed the breacelet any clearer (i deleted the other pics that i didnt want last night ^^'').

and here's some other pics that i liked.

i think it's ryeowook on the piano. not exactly positive. ^^''

i have no idea what eunhyuk and leeteuk are supposed to be. but you can see someone dressed as a sailor in the background and sungminnie on the far left.





love this dork XD



and i think that's all for now! XD see ya later!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment