Wednesday, January 30, 2008

shakin up a small town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

you have to watch it! its harry potter puppet pals the mysterious ticking noise. its so flippin funny! me and some of my friends are gonna do it at skool one day. we just need to get more ppl to do it. and one of these days, we're gonna sing at our lunch table and get ppl to join. we did it before, but no one joined us. haley's cuzin, tyler, said that their table was gonna join us but we stopped so they didnt.

our skool is so small that everyone knos eachother. most of my teachers knos at least half of my class's parents. one of the teachers actually is one of my friends mom. i moved here around 3 years ago, but even then, ppl would kno me, but i wouldnt kno them. i think the main reason why they remembered me and my family is cuz we're asian. only a handful of asians down here. what i tell you, small skool and even smaller town.

i found this awesome picture! i kno krista would love it. it's gerard way. she is practically obsessed with my chemical romance.


and i found this even awesomer pic of gir! i love his doom song! ^^


i cant help posting all of these pics. they're jus so awesome that i have to stick them on here. besides, that was the main reason i started this blog. so i could put pics and i thought videos (from youtube and stuff, if you can, i need to find out how) on here cuz i cant do that in real life without wastin alot of ink and stuff.

thats all for today.


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment