Sunday, September 1, 2024

August in Retrospect

Whoops, didn't manage to post much last month. However, I did read a lot of MTL novels this month and completely caught up with Demon Slayer! Now, I'm just waiting for the movies to come out! 

I read: 

  • Tyrant's Little Ginseng Queen by 吾彩
  • The Little Wolf Dog I Picked Up Is An Investment Boss by N/A
  • My Boyfriend Has Superpowers!? by 艾斯沐恩
  • What to Do If Your Legs are Swollen Due to the Wrong Treatment by 灸尾妖狐
  • The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fodder Attack in a Sadistic Novel by 夏從靈
  • I'm Really Not a Child of Luck by 祝龔
  • The Little Deaf Man Decided to be Spoiled by 严颂颂
  • After Rebirth I Found Everyone Is My Fan Brother by 梟鑰
  • Arrogant Baby Lu Online by 白云朵


I watched: 

  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (2019)
  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Movie: Mugen Train (2020)
  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc (2021)
  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Swordsmith Village Arc (2023)
  • Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Hashira Training Arc (2024)
  • Inception (2010)  [rewatched]

No comments:

Post a Comment