Sunday, March 17, 2024

February in Retrospect

Okay, I knew I'd be busy this in February, but I didn't expecting how hectic and exhausted I would be after moving into the house. Unpacking and organizing takes a lot more mental work than I expected that I had no motivation to even try to blog. 

But I was still able to read a bit in between all of these changes! Also finished watching Marry My Husband with Shelle right after I started living in the new house! It was soo gooood!

I read: 

  • He’s So Sweet After Class by 沽飞双
  • The Girl Who Wears a Book is Very Salty by You Qian
  • This Villainess Wants a Divorce! by AhBin & Nokki
  • The Wealthy Fiance Has the Ability to Read Minds by 秦皇
  • The Real Daughter is Also Trying to Spend Money to Get Rich Today by Cat Fengqi
  • Zombie's Abnormal Love by 长燃
  • How Did It Differentiate From Omega to Alpha? by 水暖鸭知


I watched: 

  • Marry My Husband (2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment