Sunday, October 1, 2023

August in Retrospect

So I took an unexpected hiatus. A lot was going on in August, especially with the house search, and then our agent basically breaking up with us and my parents offering to help out before that fell through. So I wasn't really in the mood to post for a while. 

Then, I got used to not posting for the past couple of weeks lol. Luckily, I had a couple of drafts almost ready, so I'll be posting them sporadically for a while until I get back into the grove of things. I think I lost a lot of motivation trying to update the blog, so the posts and format might change as I try to figure out what I want to do here.

Anyway, enjoy this post that should have been released last month!

Even though my sis and I finished watching season 1 of Hospital Playlist when it first came out during the pandemic, it took us two years to finally watch the second season. I can't believe it took us so long. This was such a good season! I'm so sad that it's the final season!

I read: 

  • Bai Yueguang is Always Robbed by Force [Quick Travel] by Xi Meng
  • 60's Little Fat Cub by 不见临安
  • Full-Level Players in the Apocalyptic Infrastructure by N/A
  • A Non-Aloof President is Not a Good Male Lead by N/A
  • A Powerful and Miserable Female Partner Gets Rich with Salted Fish by Hemerocallis Demon Flower
  • Stepmother Sees The Bullet Screen by N/A
  • Dressed as a Cannon Fodder in the Bloody Text of a Wealthy Dog by Golden Hair
  • Bai Yueguang is Breaking Up Again by Little Fan of Midsummer 


I watched:

  • Hidden Strike (2023)
  • Kingdom (2019)
  • Hospital Playlist Season 2 (2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment