Thursday, February 16, 2023

DNF Review: Passerby Male Lead [Quick Wear], The Female Partner of The End of The World is a Fairy

Title: Passerby Male Lead [Quick Wear]
Author: 童柯
Chapters: 115 chapters + 8 extras
Publication: 2017
Summary from jjwxc:

Shao Fei is a passerby, and his roles are not even as good as cannon fodder, but he is still conscientiously being a passerby.

I look forward to doing assists and watching the development of the hero and heroine, but this wish has not been realized, and my mother doesn't even know the plot when I watch the plot.

Shao Fei: "Do you think the male lead is looking at me in the wrong way?"

System: "..." You just found out! ?

There is a grass in his heart. This grass does not belong to him, but it is always dangling in front of him. Finally, he mutated in silence.

A passer-by who thinks he is very ordinary, A, B, C, Shou & a man who never thought he would fall in love, Gong

MY REVIEW: 

Because I liked a couple of the author's other books (Hold On, You Can and Agreement Mark), I thought that I would enjoy Passerby Male Lead. However, it took me a while to realize that I didn't really like the love interest. And I didn't really like the second arc either. I made it halfway through the second arc (chapter 66) before deciding to quit just because I was losing interest. 



Title: The Female Partner of The End of The World is a Fairy
Author: 李心语
Chapters: 325 chapters 
Publication: N/A
Summary from Wattpad:

Murong Ning got a space bracelet during an expedition. This bracelet is a trial space. 

Every day you enter the trial space, you can get a task, and the task may be to collect meat or fur, or other things, and these things are often There is excess, and excess can be used in reality. 

Just before Murong Ning had time to be proud, she was pushed down from the third floor by her half-sister. 

This time, she was extremely happy and sad, she actually transmigrated into a book of apocalyptic stories, and unfortunately she became a cannon fodder female match.

When she confirmed that she had brought the space bracelet, she was given a task, "Then what, do the cultivation technique?" She rolled her eyes, wondering if this cultivation technique has rice or extra? Can you practice by yourself? 

See how the female partner cultivates in the apocalypse and ascends freely.

MY REVIEW: 

I made it to chapter 126 before deciding to quit reading this book. The amateur writing and characters, especially the Mary Sue protagonist, made me want to quit the book even earlier. However, I wanted to push through and read even further to see if the book would get better because I wanted to read a zombie apocalypse novel. But after reading over a third of the book, I had to quit because the male lead finally showed his true colors, and I was not a fan. There was already enough cons to reading this book, but that was the straw that broke the camel's back lol. When will I find a good zombie apocalypse novel again???

No comments:

Post a Comment