Thursday, January 19, 2023

New Anime and Movies This Winter That I'm Excited For!

There's a lot of anime coming out this winter that I'm looking forward to watching! I'm so excited for the second season of BOFURI! It's been ages since I watched the first season! I read Tomo-chan is a Girl! last year (I think) and really enjoyed it, so I'm excited to watch how it pans out in anime lol.

There's not so many movies I'm excited to watch though. But that's fine since I haven't really been in the movie mood anyway lol.

Anime:

  • BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense. Season 2
  • Tomo-chan Is a Girl!
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2
  • The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague
  • Farming Life in Another World
  • Onimai: I'm Now Your Sister!
  • Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte
  • Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World
  • Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army
  • Sugar Apple Fairy Tale


Movies:

  • Alice, Darling (Jan 20)
  • Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey (Feb 15)
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (Feb 17)
  • A Good Person (Mar 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment