Thursday, September 1, 2022

August in Retrospect

Didn't watch a lot this month because we were trying to keep quiet with the baby sleeping in the living room. Instead, I read a lot more books and took a lot of pictures of Moonpie~

I read: 

  • My Weibo Hot Search for the Future by 猫安叶
  • The Blackened Male Partner Wants to Monopolize Me [Quick wear] by 时星草
  • My Whole Family Took the Villa Through by 猫安叶
  • Apocalypse Lord by Yun Qing Dan
  • Rebirth of the Original Heroine Counterattack by 夏至春秋 
  • Nurse Becomes a Boss in the Last Days by 月沉沉霜
  • I Accidentally Entered the Female Supporting Character’s Route by 瓶子
  • What Kind of Evil Can an NPC Have? [Unlimited] by 九阶幻方
  • Queen of Fishing [Quick Wear] by 余微之
  • Giants are My Back Garden by 余微之
  • What Kind of Bad Thoughts Can a Female Partner Have? by 玲珑果


I watched: 

  • A Business Proposal

No comments:

Post a Comment