Monday, August 1, 2022

July in Retrospect

Can't believe July is already over! I read a lot of good webnovels and watched a lot of good shows this month! I'm planning on joining a read-a-thon soon, so I'm hoping to read some more books in August! 

I read: 

  • Everyone Loves Heroine by 请叫我山大王
  • I Am Building a Railway in the Last Days by 西大秦
  • Carry the House With You by 西大秦
  • When the Sand Sculptures Wears a Cannon Fodder by 吃鲸路人
  • My Whole Family Has Been Reborn From the End of the World by 藤鹿山
  • What if Bai Yueguang is a Sand Sculpture? by 啊嘞
  • The Female Partner Just Wants to Eat Melon [Quick Wear] by Shumo
  • Full Level Female Supporting Actress Dressed as Abusive Heroine [Quick Wear] by 欢何极
  • Show Off Your Wealth on a Live Show and Become Popular by There is a River Without Thirst
  • I Am the Mother of a Prodigy by 锦橙
  • The Throne of Thorns of the Doomsday Women by 花貂九


I watched: 

  • Spy x Family (2022)
  • The Masked Singer Season 2 (2019)
  • Interceptor (2022)
  • My Hero Academia: Heroes: Rising (2019)
  • The Greatest Showman (2017)  [rewatched]
  • Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie (2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment