Tuesday, February 1, 2022

January in Retrospect

Well, I definitely was on an anime kick for most of the month. However, I've gotten back into reading webnovels for the past week. Hopefully, I won't lose interest soon. However, I would like to read some manga when I have more time... This past month has been crazy busy, so I'm surprised that I managed to read and watch all that I did in this time.

I read: 

  • Married to the Male Lead’s Brother by 美人无霜
  • The Boss Became My Three-year-old Son by 美人无霜
  • I Have One Tail by 西大秦


I watched: 

  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 (2021)
  • The Devil All the Time (2020)
  • The Irregular at Magic High School: Reminiscence Arc (2021)
  • CHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (2019)
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
  • Isekai Cheat Magician (2019)
  • Wise Man's Grandchild (2019)
  • Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles (2021)
  • The 8th son? Are you kidding me? (2020)
  • Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai (2007)
  • Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)
  • Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment