Friday, August 27, 2021

Official English Translations!

So I was looking around Novel Updates thinking about reading Little Mushroom since it's been on my TBR list for a long time now, and I found out that it's licensed in English from Peach Flower House LLC! It's coming out in February 2022! You can check it out here

Anyway, the translation group already took down their chapters since they found out about the announcement, so I'll wait until February to read it and support the author. :)

The publisher already has a couple translated books out like In the Dark and Daybreak’s Euphony, which I've heard of but aren't really interested in. Not sure what other books they have coming out soon, but I'll definitely keep an eye out!

Then, while looking around the internet to see what other Chinese webnovels got licensed, I found out that Seven Seas is publishing all of Mo Xiang Tong Xiu's novels! That means that I can own officially translated physical copies of Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System, and Heaven Official's Blessing! I'm so excited! I loved Scum Villian and the other two novels have been on my TBR list for a long time, but I really enjoyed watching their anime adaptation in the meantime lol. Anyway, you can preorder the first volume of all three books on Amazon here, which will come out on December 7th! :D

It's still too early that the covers haven't been finalized yet lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment