Tuesday, March 23, 2021

New Anime and Movies This Spring That I'm Excited For!

There's a lot of anime and movies I'm interested in coming out this season! I really need to catch up with My Hero Academia... And I'm looking forward to The World Ends With You since I never finished playing that game on the DS lol. Black Widow has been pushed back since last year, so I'm really curious if it'll actually be released in May. 

Anime:

  • My Hero Academia 5th Season
  • The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
  • To Your Eternity
  • Fruits Basket: The Final
  • I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
  • Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou.
  • The World Ends with You The Animation
  • Dragon, Ie wo Kau.
  • The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
  • The Way of the Househusband
  • Cider no You ni Kotoba ga Wakiagaru


Movies:

  • Raya and the Last Dragon (Mar 5)
  • Mortal Combat (April 16)
  • Black Widow (May 6)
  • Free Guy (May 21)
  • Cruella (May 28)
  • Luca (June 18)
  • F9 (June 25)
  • Venom: Let There Be Carnage (June 25)

No comments:

Post a Comment