Saturday, May 5, 2018

April in Retrospect

I kind of ended up having a Marvel movie marathon with Kyle and Tawanda last week because Kyle was planning on rewatching all of his favorite Marvel movies with Spiderman in it. Then Tawanda came, and we had enough time to rewatch Guardians of the Galaxy before they left to watch Avengers: Infinity War with Michelle without meeee. Ugh, the things I do for my friends; I kind of regreted waiting to watch it with my friends at home, lol.

I read:
  • The Princess Saves Herself in this One by Amanda Lovelace

I watched:
  • Overlord II (2018)
  • Ready Player One (2018)
  • Jumanji (2017)
  • Dame x Prince Anime Caravan (2018)
  • Nailed It! (2018)
  • Juuni Taisen (2018)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment