Thursday, March 1, 2018

February in Retrospect

I forget just how short of a month February is every year. I feel like this month passed by in the blink of an eye, lol. I didn't read as many books I had wanted to, but it's okay because BLACK PANTHER BLEW ME AWAY, and I'm honestly surprised that I haven't gone to rewatch it again. I hope they put it on Netflix some time this year. :D

I read:
  • A Destiny of Dragons by T.J. Klune
  • Namaikizakari vol. 11 by Miyuki Mitsubachi
  • Takane to Hana vol. 1 by Yuki Shiwasu
  • Takane to Hana vol. 2 by Yuki Shiwasu
  • Takane to Hana vol. 3 by Yuki Shiwasu
  • Takane to Hana vol. 4 by Yuki Shiwasu
  • Takane to Hana vol. 5 by Yuki Shiwasu
  • Takane to Hana vol. 6 by Yuki Shiwasu

I watched:
  • Overlord Season 1 (2015)
  • Classroom of the Elite (2017)
  • Black Panther (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment