Friday, February 2, 2018

Books I Want to Read This Month

Although I managed to read a couple of books last month, I didn't read any off of this list. I'll try to do better this month, lol.
  1. The Vegetarian by Han Kang
  2. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  4. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 9 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  5. Seraph of the End vol. 1 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
  6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  7. Brave by Svetlana Chmakova
  8. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  9. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
  10. A Destiny of Dragons by T.J. Klune
  11. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune
  12. The Sons of Thestian by M.E. Vaughan
  13. Orchards by Holly Thompson
  14. Just Call My Name by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  15. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

No comments:

Post a Comment