Sunday, May 8, 2016

Summer has begun & I've finished undergrad! \o/

Technically, I finished all of my finals last Wednesday after my friends and I worked on and turned in our take-home final for IST, so this post is a little late; I was just busy these past few days to post about it. :L

But yeah, this semester's finals were probably the easiest ones I've had out of all of my four years of college, which was great. I had two finals the week before actual finals, so I already had two finals out of the way by the time finals week came around. All but one of my finals were projects or assignments, which made things a lot easier, since I didn't need to study as much. That, and because I actually managed my time well enough, I finished all of my finals early and without any stress! That's a first, lol.

I spent the next day at home finally cleaning my room. It always turns into a mess by the end of the semester, lol. I threw away old junk I didn't need, moved things around for better unity, washed my sheets and blanket, made a Goodwill donation pile I still need to drop off, and got rid of a pile of clothes that I just don't wear anymore to give away. I also caught up with Elementary and started a new show on Netflix called The Messengers. All-in-all, it was a very productive day. :)

The next day was pretty productive, but then I goofed off for a while after going to watch Captain America: Civil War, which was awesome. I pretty much have been goofing off, hanging out with friends and family since the semester ended.

But have you seen this clip of the Civil War cast singing? It's pretty great, lol.



I have until the 23rd of this month to enjoy my summer, since that's when my internship and online classes start. I still haven't heard anything about my summer classes, like the textbooks we'll need or class meeting times yet, so that's a little worrying, and I'm still trying to find an apartment to live in, since the last girl I talked to about it subleased her room to someone else because I didn't respond back to her in time. It's been a struggle. :/

Regardless, I'm officially done with undergrad! It still hasn't really sunk in yet. Probably because I've already been taking grad classes since last semester, lol. Either way, I'm done with undergrad, and it's crazy. I've been at college for four years, and it's been a blast. I made a lot of friends and a lot of memories, and I'm not going to be able to see half of my friends anymore once the next semester starts, and that's even crazier. Everyone's going around the world and doing great things, and I'm so happy for them, glad that we all met and hopeful that we'll see each other again and have great stories to tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment