Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Break Goals

Since I spent the past week ignoring homework in order to write papers, I've accumulated a lot of reading to catch up on, and I'm determined to do them all during this break, since I have two extra days to do this. I just hate that I have another paper due on Monday. I've had at least one paper due every week for this past month, and it sucks so much! :(

Anyway, here's what I need to do this break:
  • Finish reading John
  • Read CC ch. 10
  • Read CC ch. 12
  • Read Acts 1:1-6:7
  • Work on study guide
  • Watch a leadership movie
  • Write leadership paper
  • Read Multimedia ch. 6
  • Find multimedia example
  • Contact multimedia group
  • Take two time-lapse videos
  • Finish China Trip flyer
  • Create MViet flyer

And if for some reason, I actually manage to complete all of those tasks and still have time, here are some more things I need to do so that I won't end up doing them all last minute:
  • Read CP ch. 8
  • Read CP ch. 9
  • Complete assessments for Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment