Thursday, January 15, 2015

The semester has started...

School started back up this week, and I've been super busy or tired as per usual. Even though I didn't have a lot of homework every night, I've been preoccupied with hanging out with David after he got off of work every night and procrastinating on the interwebs, lol. I already have terrible motivation to do any homework ahead of time. 

This is not good. D:

But yeah, because of school and all of the errands I have to do because of it (I have to get so many art supplies for my art classes D:) and because of how draining school is, I've been really tired by the time I get home and barely have the time (or motivation) to do any homework, let alone blog. I'll try to do better since last year's blogging wasn't that great either. 



Even though classes just started so the workload isn't that difficult yet, going to school tires me out so much. I mean, I've been going to bed around 11:30-12:30 this whole week, which is earlier than how I slept all break. Was it this bad last semester? I just remember the second half of the semester being super stressful and tiring. 

On a better note, Raymond and I started working out again this semester, so there's that. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep on working out as the semester gets even more stressful, lol. Maybe one day I'll be able to walk up the UC steps and not be out of breath. XD

That's all for now. I have to go do some homework. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment