2015 TBR Reading Challenge
- The challenged will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. The sign up link below will remain open until January 16, 2015 at 11:30am.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you've read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2014 or earlier. No 2015 ARCs or 2015 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the 25th of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linkys for you to add your own wrap-up posts. If you did not sign up by January 16, this is where you can sign up as well.
- To help you tackle your TBR piles we will also be hosting Read Alongs on months that do not have wrap-ups. Voted on by challenge participants, Read Alongs will have two post dates: the first half of the book and the second half. Please note: You do not have to take part in our Read Alongs to participate in the TBR Pile Challenge. You can participate in all of them, some of them, or none of them. This aspect of the challenge is entirely optional.
- There will be two giveaways - July and December. Giveaway details will be explained once the giveaway post goes up. We don't want to overwhelm you with too many details now :)
- You don't have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
You can sign up here!
I've been doing this challenge for a couple of years now, and I really like how it motivates me to read more of my older books, since I have so many. Hopefully I will complete this challenge, since I'm doing Could This Be Love?
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter