Friday, November 19, 2010

omg, harry potter.

Please excuse my incoherency. I've only had two hours of sleep today and so my brain feels like mush. :P

Now, as to why I had so little sleep is because I went to the MIDNIGHT PREMIERE OF HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 1!! XD

I went with my friend Emily and Shelle and her college friends. It was amazing. It was really funny, too, although I'm still wondering if it was especially funny because I watched it at midnight when my brain doesn't really think that straight. :P Either way, I can't wait for the second part to come out next summer!

Actually, I want to have a Harry Potter movie marathon...kinda forgot what happened in the last few movies, lol.

Oh yeah, one of the previews that they showed in the beginning of the movie was called Red Riding Hood, and it sounded pretty interesting. However, it seems a little Twilight-ish which kinda turns me off, but I'm willing to give it a chance. And the landscape and clothes were really pretty. :3 I might go watch it when it comes out next year.

Check out the trailer:

Another trailer that they showed was The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I can't wait for it to come out next month! The Narnia movies always have the best fight/war scenes; I always get blown away watching them. ^^"

I'll update later after my brain finally gets some sleep. :P


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment