Tuesday, May 5, 2009

no more braces!

i got signed out in the middle of tech theater and skipped gym altogether. it only took about 5 minutes to get my brackets off, but it took some time to get all of the cement and stuff off. and then we had to go and get moldings of my teeth so that they could make me my retainer and stuffid. in the room, everyone who ever got their braces off gets to sign the wall with their own message and stuff; i saw shelle's and joseph's. they were the only people i knew that i could find.

and they gave me a little bucket full of candy that i wasnt supposed to eat when i had my braces on, but did anyways XD

it's empty cuz i ate or gave away all of the candy at school when i got back :)

and guess what? it's cinco de mayo! it seems that half of the time, important events happen on a holiday for me :P

i meant to do a post a couple of days ago, but i never got around to doing it, mainly, i wanted to put a pic of how messy my desktop looks like ^^" because, during that time, i was saving some pics that i liked on deviantart and i was running out of room cuz there were so many pics of them

look at this, i thought that it was pretty funny :D

those 2 are by psychedelicmind


these 2 by dorset

and
by ramy

by kei

by pcmaniac88

by kimchii

by al_sama

and
by alyn

well, those are some of the new artists that i found on deviantart that i liked. maybe someday i'll do a post on all of my favorite artists.

i've been meaning to do a post on some of my favorite online fics, too...

anyways, i'm gonna go for now. i'm really sleepy...


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment