Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Last Finals Week Ever

It's been a busy semester, but the time has come, the end is near, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, etc, lol. It's finals week! My last finals week of graduate school! I just finished my finance final, and I have my Capstone final tomorrow and an exit exam on Friday, and then I'm home freeeee.

I can't believe it's almost over. I thought that walking in May was a great experience, but to know that I'm finally going to be done with school is a whole new level of happiness. And anxiety. I have to start job hunting now. 

Honestly, I should have started a month ago, but I've been pushing it back because of how busy I've been. However, we're planning on going to Harrison's parents' house in Newnan this weekend, and then David and I are going to Jekyll Island next week to celebrate our 3 year anniversary, so I don't think I'll start job hunting until after everything settles down. 

But yeah, I really do need to get a job. I just spent $150 on tickets for a Taeyang concert (who ever thought that he'd come to GA), and I'm going on so many trips, that I need to start making some money to afford everything. 

Anyway, I just wanted to do a little update since the past few weeks have been busy and next week will be busy as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment