Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Things to Do Over Spring Break

This week is Spring Break, and I have a lot of things to do! Just like last year, I'm going to write up a list in the hopes that you will help hold me accountable for completing them all. I've got a midterm for my business law class when I come back next week, so I need to spend a lot of time reviewing everything we've discussed in class this break in addition to doing a lot of chores and errands.
  • Check graduation audit
  • Order cap and gown
  • Plan bachelorette party 
  • Update driver's license
  • Wash sheets and comforter
  • Donate books to library
  • Finish reading Shell book for class
  • Review case studies
  • Go over study guide
  • Read assigned readings
  • Set up voicemail
  • Clean room
  • Get dress altered
  • Vacuum room
Hopefully I will finish everything on this list because they're all kind of important, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment