Friday, December 9, 2016

The Break Has Begun!

I turned in my last final for this semester earlier today, which means that my break has officially started! Honestly, if I hadn't procrastinated, I would have been done with my take home final for microecon as soon as Wednesday, but let's be real. I ain't about that life, lol.

Now I just have to wait a week or two to see how I did on both of my finals. I don't think I did too bad for either of them, so I'm just hoping to maintain my B average in both classes at this point. In the beginning of the semester, I was hoping to get A's, but I quickly realized that financial analysis and microecon analysis were neither of my strong suits in undergrad, lol. I really thought that I was failing financial analysis for a while because he didn't tell us his grading scale for the longest time, so now I'm just happy to pass.

Oh grad school, how you've lowered my expectations and lengthen my anxiety.

It feels weird not having this lingering feeling of doubt and stress that I should be studying or doing my homework instead of goofing off or procrasticleaning my room. I'm not looking forward to next semester when I'm taking three classes instead of two. D: I will no doubt be feeling even more stressed than usual, especially because my financial analysis teacher will be teaching the accounting class that I signed up for. :o

But enough of the bad news, I'm going on a cruise with some of my best friends next week! We've been planning this since the summer now, so I'm glad that we finally get to go! Although there seems to be a few hitches in the plan, so I hope that everything works out, lol.

I finished reading Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter earlier this week when I finished my first final, which is really funny because I remember reading Uncommon Criminals, the previous book in the series, during finals week of the fall semester of my freshman year of college. How we've come full circle. Anyway, I think I've gotten over my reading slump, because I want to read some more books! So I'm off to go read now, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment