Sunday, April 5, 2015

March in Retrospect

I actually managed to read a couple of books and novellas this month! Thank you Spring Break and Julie Kagawa's exciting Iron Fey series, lol. Unfortunately, I've been so busy and distracted with other entertainment that I haven't even picked up the next book in the series since I read the last volume. :\ Oh well, hopefully I will be motivated to read again soon. :P

I read:
  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • The First Kiss by Julie Kagawa
  • Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  • The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  • The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  • Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

I reviewed:

I watched:
  • Aziz Ansari Live at Madison Square Garden (2015)
  • A Company Man (2012)
  • K-POP Extreme Survival (2012)
  • You're All Surrounded (2014)
  • Mulan (1998)
  • Independence Day (1996)

No comments:

Post a Comment