Thursday, April 1, 2021

March in Retrospect

This month was pretty busy. I read a lot of books, watched a movie, finished an anime I started a decade ago, and had some surgeries. But I forgot to read any of the books I mentioned in my March Books I Want to Read This Month! :( I blame the pain meds making me forgetful lol.

I read: 

  • Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder by Lan Gui
  • Apocalypse Arrival by 龚心文
  • The Random Passerby I Married is The Richest Man! by 纳兰榴莲
  • Why Fall in Love if You Can Attend Tsinghua University by 十尾兔
  • Transmigrating into the Male Supporting Character’s Ex-wife by Bu Cai Ru Pu
  • The Villain Is a Sis-Con?! by Gongzi Shang
  • FOG by Man Man He Qi Duo
  • New Times, New Hell by 林知落
  • Heroic Death System by Xue Yuan Specter
  • Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife by Hanmen Yatou
  • Mr. Melancholy Wants to Live a Peaceful Life by 青色羽翼/Cyan Wings
  • Gold Lord is Very Busy by 青色羽翼/Cyan Wings
  • Fight the Landlord, Fall in Love by Cang Wu Bin Bai
  • What Should I Do if the School Bully is Interested in Me by 时闲
  • Your Teacher I, am Hella Rich by Mo Chen Huan
  • Picked up by the Protagonist of a Tormented! MC Novel by 藏姝 


I watched: 

  • To All the Boys: Always and Forever (2021)
  • Pacific Rim: The Black (2021)
  • Toradora (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment