Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Books I Want to Read This Month

Looks like I didn't read any books off of this list last month. I'm gonna try to do better this month!
  1. The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
  2. Woman World by Aminder Dhaliwal
  3. Saint Young Men vol. 1 by Hikaru Nakamura
  4. Saint Young Men vol. 2 by Hikaru Nakamura
  5. Saint Young Men vol. 3 by Hikaru Nakamura
  6. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  7. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  8. The Way of the House Husband vol. 3 by Kousuke Oono
  9. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  10. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  11. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  12. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
  13. Euphoria by F.S. Yousaf
  14. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment