Monday, March 1, 2021

February in Retrospect

I read a lot of manga and webnovels again this month and watched a couple of movies with the parents. One day I'll read the True Beauty webtoon when it's complete, but I think watching the drama gave me enough feelings for a while lol.

I read: 

  • Low IQ Supporting Female, Waiting for Death Online by Wei Ke
  • Quick Transmigration with Female Lead Aura by Wei Ke
  • Stuttering Big Boss’s White Moonlight by 南陵一别
  • The Villains I Raised All Died by Mo Shu Bai
  • I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck by Ming Gui Zai Jiu
  • The Struggles of Being A Mother of Villains by Da青蛙
  • Love Me Or I'll Kick Your Ass!!! by Minomushi Momonoki
  • After Being Transported into a Book, I Adopted the Villain by 甜腻小米粥
  • Our Adorable Asahi by Yuumi Imai
  • My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness by Can’t Play Chess
  • My Fake Brother Is In-Love With Me Again by Ming Gui Zai Jiu
  • Give Me to Bai by 小八老爺
  • Life-Saving Days by the Husky’s Side by 一世华裳
  • Fuuzokugurui Desu ga Toshishita Danshi ni Kokuraremashita by Pysche Delico
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy by Azutaka
  • The Villain’s Contract Lover by 萌堂
  • Mr. Cinderella by Yuuki Hinase
  • Misplacement Game by Teng Yuan Xin
  • My Artist Is Reborn by 薄荷貓
  • Noble Wife Wants No Love by 公子闻筝
  • The Young Wolf That Can't Learn to "Stay" by Machi Kanna


I watched: 

  • Crazy Rich Asians (2018)
  • Hero (2002)
  • True Beauty (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment