Thursday, December 2, 2021

November in Retrospect

I've been in a reading/watching slump for the past few weeks, so I'm not surprised about the low amount of webnovels I read this month. However, I'm surprised at the amount of movies I watched this month. Granted, I watched all of those movies with friends or family, so I guess I just need a companion to get over my slump??

I read: 

  • Be a Green Tea Sister-in-Law in the 1980s by Mu Mu Mao
  • Our Lady of the Last Days System by 请叫我山大王
  • My Animal Legion In The Last Days by 小蜜蜂嗡嗡响
  • Dressed as the Supreme Goddess Statue by 星棘
  • Su Qin Reborn in the Last Days by 请叫我山大王
  • The Sweet Wife in the Seventies [Wearing Books] by 只只不醉
  • Transmigration in the Book: I Rely on Raising Cubs to Upgrade My System by 盐焗大龙虾
  • The Rebirth of the Cannon Fodder of the Last Days by 大嘴巴


I watched: 

  • Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip (1999)
  • Old (2021) 
  • Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping (2016)
  • You Are My Glory (2021)
  • Army of the Dead (2021)
  • Fearless (2006)
  • Free Solo (2018)
  • Dynasty Warriors (2021)
  • Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment