Saturday, December 4, 2021

Books I Want to Read This Month

I've got big ambitions this month! Mainly because I really want to read some physical books now that I'm in a webnovel reading slump lol. 

  1. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
  2. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
  3. A Man & His Cat vol. 3 by Umi Sakurai
  4. A Man & His Cat vol. 4 by Umi Sakurai
  5. Seven Days: Monday–Sunday by Venio Tachibana & Rihito Takarai
  6. The Prince in His Dark Days vol. 1 by Hiko Yamanaka
  7. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 1 by Memeco Arii
  8. The Rising of the Shield Hero vol. 1 by Aneko Yusagi
  9. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  10. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori
  11. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  12. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  13. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  14. Home Body by Rupi Kaur
  15. The Sun Will Rise & So Will We by Jennae Cecelia

No comments:

Post a Comment